Sunday, January 3, 2010

I am not the Pioneer Woman

But I did get her cookbook for Christmas and it is a good one. Today I made 3 different recipes from it....



French Breakfast Puffs (pg. 66)

Super easy to make with ingredients that I had on hand.



And they turned out great. Dipped in butter and rolled in sugar/cinnamon, the kids (ok, just Alex) loved them!


Eda Mae's Sour Creme Pancakes (pg. 76)No picture and I only made a half batch. These have very little flour and are mostly egg and sour creme. Kids did not like them at all! However they are a nice light cake so I may try them again with a more adult audience.

Meatloaf (pg. 150)
It tasted way better than the picture looks and I fogot to add the cheese. I will try making this again, although it was not a huge sucess with the kidlets.

No comments:

Post a Comment